NYS Hunting & Fishing Licenses are availabel at the Town Clerk's Office during normal business hours.

What identification or proof of residency will I need to purchase a license?

  1. For hunting and trapping licenses, proof of a prior license or appropriate aportsman education certification.
  2. NYS residents must provide one of the following proofs of residency:
  • Your driver's license or a NYS non-driver's identification issed by the Department of Motor Vehicles
  • An IT-201 or W-2 income tax form for the previous year
  • A current voter registration card
  • A current NYS vehicle registration
  • A current lease
  • Military LES (Leave and Earnings Statement) or military orders
  • A current studentID card
  • A current pay stub or letter from a current employer on letterhead containing your legal address