NYS HUNTING & FISHING LICENSE
NYS Hunting & Fishing Licenses are availabel at the Town Clerk's Office during normal business hours.
What identification or proof of residency will I need to purchase a license?
- For hunting and trapping licenses, proof of a prior license or appropriate aportsman education certification.
- NYS residents must provide one of the following proofs of residency:
- Your driver's license or a NYS non-driver's identification issed by the Department of Motor Vehicles
- An IT-201 or W-2 income tax form for the previous year
- A current voter registration card
- A current NYS vehicle registration
- A current lease
- Military LES (Leave and Earnings Statement) or military orders
- A current studentID card
- A current pay stub or letter from a current employer on letterhead containing your legal address